Tuesday, September 24, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

I picked this photo for his young brave heart and his brave father who had died in a war.
Eight-year-old Christian Golczynski accepts the flag for his father, Marine Staff Sgt. Marc Golczynski, during a memorial service. Marc Golczynski was shot on patrol during his second tour in Iraq (which he had volunteered for) just a few weeks before he was due to return home.
I think this made to the 40 greatest photo because he is really brave and accepted his father's death.
I choose this photo because it is old veteran still remember his loss.
A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
I think this made to the 40 greatest photo because it is about old man and he still remember old wars.

I choose this photo because the advancement of technology in the old time.
Earthrise: A photo taken by astronaut William Anders during the Apollo 8 mission in 1968.
I think this made to the 40 greatest photo because the photo had taken long time ago and shows the advancement of technology in that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment