Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Academic Shoot reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you?
  Where should I go take picture of those rules, and remembering what the rules are.

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
  Holding a camera and focus. I did not hold the camera by the lens, it will make it dirty. And I used auto focus, so I did not press the button, just by holding it.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
  I would go to more place to take the photos, so more resources.

4. What things would you do the same?
  The idea what I am going to take might be same.

5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?
  Simplicity.

6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?
  The Rule of Thirds.

7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?
  The Rule of Thirds, and I could do more practice and do more research about this and to figure out this rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment